Sat, 10 Dec|
ALIVE! Island Vibes
Aloha! Our Summer Mini-Festival is delivering some smokin' hot Island Vibes to Bondi Beach. Join us on a multisensory Luau (party) through music, sound, art, and movement to be, feel, express, and boogie your way into bliss.
Time & Location
10 Dec 2022, 4:00 pm – 11 Dec 2022, 10:30 pm
Bondi Pavilion , Queen Elizabeth Dr, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
About the Event
Aloha! Ia Orana! Our Summer Mini-Festival is delivering some smokin' hot Island Vibes to Bondi Beach. Join us on a multisensory Luau (party) through music, sound, art, and movement to be, feel, express, and boogie your way into bliss. Our Summer Mini Festival invites you to express yourself as you journey through Movement, Sound, 3D Visuals, Dance, Breathwork, Art, and more. The experience will take you through Live ambient piano, ukulele and Drums, Ceremonial Cacao, Embodied Movement, Breathwork, Live DJ Dance Party and Sound Healing all set to 3D Visuals igniting your imagination.
This event is just a few days after the Full Moon in Gemini which opens a portal for lightheartedness and playfulness to bask in your magic, explore your dreams, and to let your hair down and sway your hips on the dance floor.
We love a good costume party! The inspiration for this party comes from our recent time spent travelling through Hawaii and Tahati. Come dressed in your bright and colourful Luau wear - taking inspiration from the floral or tribal vibes of your favourite islands that inspire you. Get creative and let your fantasies run wild.
We hope to see you can join us to celebrate the year with the Alive Tribe Island style. What's Included with your ticket:
- Live Music from Animal Feelings
- Meditation & Astrology Updates
- Cacao Ceremony with Rache Moore
- Mini-Breathwork Journey with Destiny Wolf
- Guided Dance and Movement
- Dance Party with Live DJ beats from Andre Meyer, Fancy Feelings,& Murat Kilic
- Drumming Circle
- Sound Healing Immersion from Marco Tesi, Bess Wittingslow, & more
- Face & Body Paint with Chameleon Body Arts
- Art workshops and chill space
- Nourishing refreshments and snacks from Bare Naked Bowls Bondi
- Plus more surprises and performances
What to Bring:
- Water bottle
- Wear your Island inspired outfits
- Light layer for the Sound Healing
Doors open at 4pm for you to explore the Island grounds. Festival Welcoming Ceremony starts at 5:00pm. They'll be space for you to play with face-paint, enjoy some ceremonial tea, and enjoy live music prior to the start so come as soon as you can. More details will be emailed to you prior to festival. This is a Drug and Alcohol Free Conscious Party to get those natural high vibes rollin in.